>>> http://www.videosift.com/video/Giant-Mousetrap-Board-Game
>>> http://www.videosift.com/video/Puttin-on-the-Ritz-Taco
>>> etc.? :(
>>
>> Okay, those did not load. (I had just clicked randomly on a video from
>> the main page of the site previously.) However, I just whitelisted
>> that site in flashblock and the links you gave above play just fine
>> again.
>
> Yeah, I had to do that but I don't want to see the Flash areas right
> away until I say so, especially when I have 20 tabs opened. :D

So now you know there are vidos which are reproducable to not show up.
There are only 2 ways left in my opinion:
1. Have a look at the website source-coe if it differs (e.g. has errors
in it) => if yes: contact the site-owner
2. Ask the flashblock author (or forum or flasblocks bugtracking system
if there is one) if these videos compared to others are beded in a way
flashblock can't handle properly.
regards

Martin