Mario Pontigo schrieb:
> Using SM 2.0b1. I've installed on my laptop. There is thunderbird and
> firefox running before. After installation SM has assumed my config from
> thunderbird and firefox (great). After restart of SM the Password
> Manager ask to my central password 3 times (for each mail account one
> time). How can I fix the problem? Should I deactivate my Password Manager?

This is a known bug (see bugzilla with search terms like "multiple
master password prompts") which will hopfully be fixed before final release.
Feel free to disable mail-checking on browser-start in the preferences
for not being bugged while browsing if you wish.
Of course you could also disable the Master password for now until the
issue is being fixed.
regards

Martin