Brian Mailman wrote:
WinXP, SP3
SM 1.1.17

I receive HTML email on occasion. When I reply to it, the Reply is always in plain text. Forwarding is in plain text too. This is fine with me, for the megamajority most part. Now I have occasion to send an HTML-formatted Forward (it has charts and schtuff that are important to have intact).

Why not just forward it as an attachment?

I've looked in Preferences > Mail & Newsgroups and can't find the switch to turn off plain text in this one instance.

B/

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>