Recently when I try to print an email and I hit 'print' and then I get the small screen asking how many copies, etc, I hit the 'OK' and it would print. Now for some reason (?) after I hit the 'print' I get the screen but it is in the lower right section of the email screen and the 'OK' button is not in sight and I have to raise the print screen to get to the ok button. Not a big problem for me but the wife is not understanding why it is not working like it use to, and I guess I am to. Any suggestions on how to move it back into the middle of the monitor to make life easier for my wife.