Paul Hartman wrote:
On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 4:55 PM, Richard Owlett<rowl...@pcnetinc.com> wrote:
Why would SeaMonkey 1.1.17 flag a message with "SeaMonkey thinks this
message might be an email scam." ?

The visual presentation is similar to what Mozilla uses to flag possible
"Junk" messages.

I've confirmed by personal telephone call that the email was legit. I'd like
to tell sender what they did that raised the warning.

Suggestions?
TIA

I think one of the more common reasons for this is if there is a link
in an HTML e-mail which has text that doesn't match it. For example if
the text says http://www.yahoo.com but the link actually goes
someplace else.

Yes. That is extremely common because many people are accustomed to HTML composition where the "link" has a text name and the 'URL" beneath it is, well, an URL.