JAS wrote:
Thanks to everyone on this, yes I do need to update the 1.1.4 but
several of the extensions I have Might not work in 1.1.18.

If you're using the same versions of the extensions, they should all work with any newer 1.1.x version.

Are you
talking about the C:\Documents and Settings\James Skinner\Application
Data\Mozilla or the C:\Program Files\mozilla.org\SeaMonkey ?

The latter, which is the application directory. Select a different directory than that in the 2.0b1 installer. The former is the profile, and it will be copied to a new one in C:\Documents and Settings\James Skinner\Application Data\Mozilla\SeaMonkey in the process of migration.

Robert Kaiser