Lou wrote:
I'm using Seamonkey 2.0b1. So far it's working awesome. My thanks to all the people that are working to make this possible!!

One thing that I miss from Seamonkey 1.x was the option of clicking Edit -> Fill in form and have all the fields in a form page fill automatically at once, instead of having to go field by field and entering the first few letters.

Could this feature be implemented in the final release of Seamonkey 2? Thanks!

Since FF 3.5 behaves the same way, I doubt there is much hope this feature will be in SM 2. Of course Robert Kaiser should know the answer to this.

But before I gave up on FF 3.5 for this very reason, I installed the AI Roboform on my machine.
http://www.roboform.com/browsers.html
and I am veryb pleased with it. Seamonkey 2 is not supported at the moment (quite normal!) but chances are it will be after it is released. If you feel like experimenting, try installing the extension for FF 3 and see what happens.

Regards

--
John Doue