Gerald Ross wrote:

Is there a file with data to use if filling out forms?
My wife just went to a new website and there was a pop-up asking for her cell phone number and automatically her social security number was shown in the blank space. How could that be? If seamonkey (2 obewan) has it memorized she needs it un-memorized).

NoOp's answer was good, but I would add that a computer cannot tell anyone something it doesn't know. If you don't want it giving out your wife's SSN, DON'T TELL IT her SSN!! Same goes for banking data and other sensitive things.

But now that we're here, you're right to eradicate the info.

Paul B. Gallagher