On 2009-09-19, Jochen Roderburg <roderb...@uni-koeln.de> wrote:

> Thanks for the comments in the bugzilla article, I see that meanwhile
> someone else has left a draft for a correction there which looks very
> promising.  I'll have a try if I can patch my installed version in this way.

Yeah, it was possible and works as expected.  :-)

I know of course that such a small patch has still a long journey ahead
until it is accepted and completely integrated in the program, but it is a
start and as a quick hack it seems to be fully sufficient for my purposes.

So it looks like it wasn't such a bad idea to "just talk about" the issue
once again.  ;-)

Jochen Roderburg