Lee <lbray5...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
Since moving up to SeaMonkey 1.1.18 I have noticed a slowdown in
accessing the newsgroups and even web sites.  Almost as if it were
hung up.  Just curious if it is just me or SeaMonkey.  Even acquiring
my email is a little bit slower.  Just a little pain in the butt when
going from one msg to the next and have to watch that little blue
circle doing its thing!

Lee (in Florida)

You're not alone in that experience.

SM 1.1.17 wasn't like that.

On the other hand, I have just moved to Mac OS 10.6.1, so I don't know if there might be some minor incompatability thing going on.I suppose in time that will be addressed...

As a slight (but related?) aside Firefox 3.5.2 is displaying web site window glitches it never displayed before, too...

keith whaley