Martin Freitag wrote:
John Clemente schrieb:
I have a need to login to a Citi Bank site to manage an credit card.

The site is:  https://www.citicards.com/cards/wv/home.do

When it loads it first displays the login part of the site on the left
for about 1 second than loads the right part of the site and the login
screen disappears.

Does anyone else have this behavior?  If so do you have any ideas about
what is going on?

I am using: SeaMonkey 1.1.18

Mozilla/5.0 (OS/2; U; Warp 4.5; en-US; rv:1.8.1.23) Gecko/20090906
SeaMonkey/1.1.18

I do not think I had this problem with earlier versions.

Flash plugin is:      File name: npswf2.dll
    Shockwave Flash 9.0 r14
    OS/2 Runtime Environment © 2003 InnoTek® Systemberatung

Kind regards,
John Clemente

Works for me in SM2.0b2 and SM1.1.18
but I'm using flashblock, maybe you want to have a try with it:
http://flashblock.mozdev.org/
regards

Martin
What OS are you using Martin?