mozzi wrote:
JD wrote:
mozzi wrote:
Great application, Seamonkey but I was wondering, when I go to edit a
HTML file, it opens the browser which is NOT what I want at all.

I hope something can be done to address the problem.

Thanks

Maybe it doesn't know you want to edit the file? Once the file is open,
click on the Composer icon at the bottom left of the window and open
Composer. Does that allow you to edit the file?

Hi,

Yes but that would be an extra step.

Thanks

Mozzi, SeaMonkey is not a mind reader and, for the vast majority of users, when they click on a HTML file, they want to see what the page looks like.

If you want to see the coding of the page, have a look at the preferences of SeaMonkey, Edit|Preferences|Appearance and, in the top section, select both Navigator and Composer.

Then when you click on a HTML file, the SeaMonkey Navigator will show you what the page looks like AND the SeaMonkey Composer will show you the page coding.

HTH

Daniel