On 10/2/2009 8:17 AM PT, Mark Hansen typed:

I have enjoyed Seamonkey since Netscape went off the rails a few years
ago.

The same "ad block plus" I use for Firefox worked for Seamonkey, blocking
in-page ads until (IIRC) Seamonkey 1.1.15.

I have little doubt this has been broached here before, but is there an
"as good" in-page ad blocker for Seamonkey 1.1.17 and above?

jim

I'm using version 1.0.1 with SeaMonkey 1.1.17 on both Linux and Windows/XP:

<https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/addons/versions/1865#version-1.0.1>

I'm not sure if a newer version will also work with 1.1.X, but I
see there are a couple newer ones there that say they should.

Best Regards,

ABP v1.0.2 was the last version to work in SeaMonkey v1.x (v1.1.18 is the latest). Also, use Fanboy and/or AdBlockrules.org lists since others require newer ABP versions. :(
--
"Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways and be wise: which having no guide, overseer or ruler, provideth her meat in the summer and gathereth her food in the harvest." --Proverbs 6:6-8 (Bible)
   /\___/\