I'm new to Facebook, so I haven't figured out all its features yet. I'm having a big problem trying to post on my own wall. I click in the window, but then when I type there the text doesn't show up and it seems that if I type a letter that is present nearby on the page that letter becomes selected and sometimes the page scrolls down.

When I use IE 8, it works fine.

Is there something truly incompatible between SeaMonkey and Facebook? I can use IE8 if I have to, but would much prefer not to do that.

BTW, I have the PrefBar add-on and I've tried selecting Firefox 3 in the browser spoof window, but that doesn't help.

Regards,

John
--
Q: What's the quickest way to get a mailbox full of spam?
A: Post a message in any newsgroup using a real email address.

Please reply in this newsgroup. Thank you.