jim wrote:
I need to know the physical file names and sub-directory location of the
Seamonkey 1.1.17 mail folders -- inbox, drafts, sent, trash,etc.

I need to know the physical file names and sub-directory location of the
Seamonkey 1.1.17 user-defined filters.

Help on that appreciated.

jim

Jim, here in my Win98 profile, my profile is contained in a directory
uofrd3ka.slt (its just any eight characters followed by .slt)
        Mail
                mail.albury.net.au
                        inbox and inbox.msf (the .msf file is just an
                                                index file)
                        sent and sent.msf (the .msf file......)
                        drafts and drafts.msf (the .msf ......)
                        trash and trash.msf (the .msf .....)

etc.

To file where your profile is located, have a look at Edit|Mail&Newsgroups Account Settings, select your mail account and have a look at the bottom section of the "Server Settings" screen for you Local Directory location.

Why do you need to know??

Daniel