I know I saw it on this site about the method of making SeaMonkey
as the default browser but apparently the msg I copied went the
way of other items I had lost.

No matter what I do it comes up that SeaMonkey is not designated
as the default browser.  If someone has a better memory and has
saved the reply could you please post it again.  Thanks, only
reason I need it is I dropped 1.1.18 back to 1.1.17  and no problems
relating to newsgroups being slow and it seems to have sped up some
of my other things so I assume at least on my computer it ate a lot
of memory.

Lee (in Florida)