Jens Hatlak wrote:
On 10/12/2009 12:12 AM chicagofan wrote:
However, the icons move around when I open messages, and when I close them,
in html e-mails or newsgroup text posts.

I see that the order of task icons is wrong in standalone message windows
(Composer, AB, cZ, Mail, Browser instead of Browser, Mail, Composer, AB, CZ
as in the rest of the application). Is that what you see? I see the above on
WinXP, haven't checked Linux yet.

Yes, that's what I see in WinXP2... with messages opened.  It switches when I
compose mail or go back to the main window, to Browser, Mail, Composer, AB, CZ.

bj