Martin Freitag wrote:
Thomas Peters schrieb:
Hi,

is there any way to reorder mail accounts in SeaMonkey? I'd like to have
the ones I use frequently displayed at the top.
In the Mail&NewsgroupAccount-Preferences you can select an account and
tell SM to make that account the default one. The default one will be on
the top afaik. (that way it should be possible to re-order by repeating
this step by inverting your importance list while doing so)

Otherweise you will need to edit the file prefs.js in your
seamonkey-profile-directory at the following line I think
user_pref("mail.accountmanager.accounts",
"account1,account2,account3,account5");
Help to locate your pfile etc. can be found here:
http://seamonkey.ilias.ca/profilefaq/
regards

Martin

Yes, but much more simply by using the Folderpane addon:
http://www.chuonthis.com/extensions/

--
John Doue