Dale DePriest schrieb:
> I am running out of space on my C: drive and I need to move the
> Seamonkey email structure. I moved all kinds of other stuff by changing
> the application default in the registry (lots of stuff and copied the
> entire structure to another drive) but Seamonkey still wants the C
> drive. I use SeaMonkey 1.1.18

Your profile is always on C: if you didn't move it, no matter where you
put Seamonkey as application.
Copy your profile to another drive and use the profile manager to guide
SM to this new directory (by creating a "new" profile).
Don't know where your profile is?
http://seamonkey.ilias.ca/profilefaq/
regards

Martin