Phillip Jones wrote:

each time a new update is installed I've had 2 installed for several weeks now and whether updated through automatic Updater or by download and install this happens. Once it run one time then there is no problem.

I've seen a bug reported for a similar problem, but with prompt for offline status on startup option. I wonder what is causing the prompt for the Master Password on the first restart after the update. (You don't need to enter a Master Password the first time because the update causes two restarts.)

--
Warning: May contain traces of nuts.