Tom Pamin wrote:
Leonidas Jones wrote:
Tom Pamin wrote:
Leonidas Jones wrote:
Sandy Pamin wrote:
Can anyone get the new version of Form Manager to work? I can't see
how
to use it, and so far it doesn't do anything. Very disappointing. I
may
have to stay with 1.18 now.....

Form data is filled in with no problem at all from here.

Have you checked in Edit>>Preferences>>Browser>>History, to make sure
that form completion is enabled?

Lee

Can you give me a link to a form for an example, so I can try it? I do
have it enabled in Preferences.

I can't see that this would do any good, since it is my form information.

Amazon and eBay are both working from here, as two examples.

Lee

Must be my old age showing - I can't get it to do anything. Can you give
me a step by step with an example of how this works?

Not really. As an example, I go to the Amazon "Where's my Stuff" page, to check on the status of an order:

http://www.amazon.com/wheres-my-stuff

My email address and password, which I have entered on a previous visit, are already entered. I just click on the sign in button, and it works.

I've been running SM 2.0 full time since Alpha 3, so I can't really speak to how form information migrates from 1.1.x.

Lee