On 27.10.2009 23:51, Steve Wendt wrote:

 --- Original Message ---

On 10/27/09 07:38 pm, e...@edmullen.net wrote:

If I can't remember that one login begins with "1" and the other login
begins with "e" and the third login begins with "j" ... well, how the
hell is this new paradigm better? I mean, look, I plugged all this data
into SeaMonkey so SM could remember it, not me.

Click in the user name field, then click in it again. It should give you a drop-down list of saved items.

I think what Ed is talking about is that there is only ONE login/password for each site, not a list of logins/passwords that cover a couple of dozen sites all in one drop down presented at each site. Counter-intuitive IMHO.

--
Jay Garcia - Netscape/Flock Champion
www.ufaq.org