Smiles wrote:
Fun times

regrettable as it is my boss has made a Google group for subcontractor to contact

I would like to set up a mail filter based on emails forwarded from them. I could enter all 500 emails in to a list but would prefer to use the "from" email address which Google uses but there is no "from" option in the filter is there a work around?

thanks :)

Is there a 'custom header' they set, on which you can select?

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>