Barry Edwin Gilmour wrote:
 NoOp wrote:
On 10/26/2009 09:33 PM, Barry Edwin Gilmour wrote:

perhaps a fuller-URL may open a guide -
http://au.tv.yahoo.com/tv-guide/?hour=12&min=24&date=27&mon=10&year=2009
Did it open the TV-guide for Sydney-AU, which is what I intended?
If so, click-on any show-name in the schedule to-open the pane detailing
the show/movie/etcetera.
It should open a pane with all the information, but if it only-opens a
white-pane in the page like what Bill is getting, then it's also not
working, and presumably is something like bad JavaScript in the page.

Well, I had to adjust the day:
<http://au.tv.yahoo.com/tv-guide/?hour=12&min=24&date=28&mon=10&year=2009>
:-)

  Midday Report(30)12:00pm - 12:30pm
National Press Club Address(60)12:30pm - 1:30pm Talking HeadsG(30)1:30pm - 2:00pm Parliament Question Time(60)2:00pm - 3:00pm 12:00pm - 12:30pm | ABC HD News, Closed Captions
Up-to-the minute local, national and international news, with special
attention paid to business and the economy.

I'm running 2.0pre this morning; I'll need to switch to 2.0 (Final!
Yea!) to test again&  also w/Bill's link.

Gary

Gary, It uses the same-sort-of JavaScript-page-code as www.tvguide.com/Listings.

I only mentioned it, because when you click-on a show/program,it has the same sort of JavaScript-pop-up synopsis (that WFM).

Quote: