Leonidas Jones wrote:
JD wrote:
The password manager in SM version 2 sucks. Password Manager doesn't
fill in the user name or password until I enter the start of it. V
1.1.18 filled it in when I went to a page that had a user name and/or
password..

How long will V 1.1.18 be supported while I find something else to use?

I'm sorry to be such a complainer but I'm not impressed with my SM
"update".

OK. It appears I have to left mouse click and then I can select a user
name. I guess I can get used to that but the older version was easier.

Its all in what you're used to. I've been using SM 2.0 since Alpha3, and it has become second nature.

You can get used to hanging if you do it long enough... Features don't get added because of lack of time, I can follow that, I don't have time to learn all the features I have, and still want ones which would save me effort. So *why* did some one take the time to cripple the auto login and replace it with something really time consuming?

Taking hands off the keyboard and moving to the mouse, moving the mouse, and clicking takes way longer than doing nothing, and TAB has to be hit multiple times until you get to the field which you want to change.

If anyone ever cares about things like this, it would be nice if form saving (if it ever works again) let me put a name on saving the whole form, so I don't have to do thing field by field. Having forms called ship-NYC, ship-Seattle, ship-Paris, etc, would be great, since it's the same form with MANY fields changed.

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>