BeeNeR wrote:
System Win XP up-to-date

I installed SM2.0 and it did not load the all accounts, identities, and
e-mail from the 1.1.18 version.  It loaded accounts, identities, and
e-mail from before May 28, 2009. Nothing after that date.  Possible from
when I was using 1.1.17 or earlier version.

Have you tested a 2.0 alpha version back then? If so, that one probably has created a 2.0 profile with migration back then, and now you just get that profile. Go into the profile directory as documented in http://www.seamonkey-project.org/doc/2.0/profiles and delete the existing 2.0 profile when SeaMonkey is shut down, then start it again and it should start a new migration with the current data of your 1.x profile.

Robert Kaiser