Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 09:53:15 -0800
From: "David E. Ross"<nob...@nowhere.invalid>
To:support-seamonkey@lists.mozilla.org
Subject: MS 2 -- Master Password

Every time I switch profiles, I'm asked to enter my master password.
The page being displayed (my bookmarks file) does not request a
password. My preference in [Edit> Preferences> Privacy& Security>
Master Password] is set for "SeaMonkey will ask for your master
password" "the first time it is needed"?

How do I stop this request until I actually need the master password?

-- David E. Ross <http://www.rossde.com/> Go to Mozdev at
<http://www.mozdev.org/> for quick access to extensions for Firefox,
Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, and other Mozilla-related applications. You
can access Mozdev much more quickly than you can Mozilla Add-Ons.