Robert Kaiser ha scritto:
asmpgmr wrote:
Well the tiny round buttons aren't good. I've never seen any app have
buttons like that, it needs normal buttons. Also what do you perceive
as wrong with the 1.x design ? It looks perfectly fine to me. People
who don't like dialogs can use the download manager and that's great,
there's a choice. Why make the dialog unusable to those who prefer
dialogs ?

The "tiny round buttons" are IMHO one of the better designs in that progress window. It's no dialog anyhow, it's a progess window.

But perhaps we should have just remove them altogether, would have saved me lots of work and us all lots of discussions.

Hello,

can you please upload somewhere a screen-shot of what you're talking about?
This discussion is really interesting, but I'm missing the problem...

thanx,
Gabriele