JD wrote:
stango wrote:
Evan Davidson wrote:
Phillip Jones wrote:
JD wrote:
Rufus wrote:
JD wrote:
/snip/

Discover card and Charles Schwab log in. The old version used to fill
them in but in the new version I have to left mouse click to get a
username to select.

I thought it was because I somehow managed to import the password file
twice but I have deleted the duplicates and the problem continues.

Maybe I should delete the problem pages in PWManager and start over?

Now that I think about it, it seems like the pages that are giving me
problems are the ones I had to use the bookmarklet on to save the PW and
UN originally. Hmmmm. I'll try that tomorrow.

The left click seems right. When I log into my school email, I have to
left click to bring up the username, then left click again on it to
select it, at which time the password is filled in.

I suppose i could complain that it should fill in immediately, since it
is the only one saved for that site, but being only two clicks, I hadn't
even thought about it til you asked.

Lee

It's a small problem but it used to fill out without any additonal clicks.

--
 JD..