Hartmut Figge wrote:
Hartmut Figge:

An attachment of such a small text file should be fine. Unless the
newsserver refuses. Let's try.
Successful. What to do with the patch? Either applying to the source
before compiling or editing the .xml in the ready SM2. Location there is

seamonkey/chrome/messenger.jar->/content/messenger/mailWidgets.xml

Hartmut
Many thanks for the heads-up Hartmut! I was just starting to patch my source, when your hint re: fast-edit of the application's mailWidgets.xml file came-through! I am much-appreciative. If every time I have had to click-on those twisties was a $, I'd be a millionaire by-now! I know votes don't mean much, but is there a bug raised that I could vote on it! Would I be right in presuming that there is a reason those twisties are in the header-pane, and only used on a few headers, at-that?
Their purpose can't just be to-annoy you and me? :-D Barry.