SM2, WinXP Pro SP3

I my SM2, when I connect to an ISP that requires username/password info, SM2 does not present the various username/password options as it does in SM1,8. For instance, on two of my webmail ISPs, i have four each mail accounts. On one, the last account I used populates to the the log-on windows. On this site with SM1,8, all the account names would open up a window that I could choose between. On another site, no choice is offered. When I type the first letter of an account, any account with that first letter is offered for my choice. In SM1.8, when I accessed that site, all the options appeared with prompting. Is this a bug, a feature, or is there a setting I need to learn? The user agent is the default RealUA, as it is in my SM1.8 Apropos of maybe nothing, sniffer sites identify SM2 as SM 1.9. Hmmm.