Philip Chee wrote:
On Fri, 30 Oct 2009 05:56:34 -0700 (PDT), nr wrote:

I've got my navigation toolbar showing small icons and the throbber is
much smaller than when I have the icons regularly sized.  Is there an
easy way to make it larger, without using large icons?  I'm using the
SeaMonkey default theme.

Since the throbber is now a customizable toolbar item, I made it respect
the toolbar size settings.

Phil

Customizable Toolbar??? Do you mean menubar? If so SM2 doesn't have a way to to customize the menubar. File menu that was on the 1.1.8 is completely missing. That was very handy to move an item to a sub folder.

Now you have right click or control click and wait for context menu the choose it.

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com