It did not initially work here either, but after I fiddled around with my NoScript settings it is now working ok. Do you have the NoScript Addon installed..?

User wrote:
Ever since upgrading smoothly to SM 2.0, I have noticed that embedded flash
video windows no longer loads in pages such as these:

http://money.cnn.com/2009/10/30/technology/facebook_spammer/index.htm?postversion=2009103010

Normally, under SM 1.X, the video window will expand and display a frame
of the
video, but under SM 2.0, I have not yet seen this successfully occur for
Flash
FLV videos. Even when clicking on the link in the embedded video on this
page,
the video does not display nor is it possible to playback. Anyone else
have this
same problem?