Win XP SP3

I too tried to install SM2 with multiple profiles.  Machine has 3 users.
Did not uninstall SM 1.18 first.
Administrator installed and migrated correctly.
User 1 had no profile. Use of manually starting profile migration for User 1 as suggested did not start import wizard, just normal first SM screen. I created a profile for user 1 and successfully manually migrated emails and newsgroup settings, but not the address books yet. But I can't get the user 1 SM to ask to remember passwords, so I can use the .s and .w files it creates to manually migrate the old password files. This is a nightmare. Should I start over, reinstall SM 1.18, uninstall SM 2.0 or what? How do I manually migrate other profiles if the -migrate command procedure doesn't work?

Thanks.