Previously, in SM 1.X's browser helper applications list, it was possible to add, edit and delete entries in the helper applications list. Now in SM 2.0 Windows version, there is only a list and there seems to be no way to add or delete entries in the list, it is possible to only edit existing help application entries already in the list. Can someone tell me how to add entries for certain file extensions?

Also, I found that when I opened a file type with a file extension that is NOT in the current browser helper application list, a dialogue box pops up and asks me what helper application to launch. If I select OPEN WITH OTHER and then select the application from the list, the OPTION BOX for DO THIS AUTOMATICALLY FOR FILES LIKE THIS FROM NOW ON is greyed out and I cannot check it. As a result, I can't add this new helper application entry into the list. Does anyone know why this is the case?