dominique wrote:
Daisy Zhao wrote, On 11/5/2009 11:39 AM:
I'm a newbe to Seamonkey from firefox,and I'm satisfied with it in
general. But what I hate most is every time I right click a link to open
in a new tab,I just go direct to that page. Is it a way to stay at the
current page and let the new tab open in the background?
Go to: Edit --> preferences --> Browser --> Tabbed browsing
In there, uncheck the second line from top: Switch to new tab opened from links That should do it (although on my side I do a middle-click to open a new tab from a link....).

This let me wanna say, in this time newly seamonkey2 released, I DO MISS MULTIZILLA for seamonkey2.

SM2.0 default tabbed browsing behavior don't suit for me today. I can not turn it smoothly with preferences or about:config, and lots of things to make it more handy(e.g. more powerful session, tab behavior, feed reader, download bar...).I do still wait for update: former extension and SM2.