William Morrison wrote:
Rex wrote:
William Morrison wrote:
What Happened to the ability to enlarge pictures by holding right
clicking of mouse and scrolling or was that an add-on?

Probably an addon- you can set it to zoom the page etc if you go to preferences-advanced-mouse wheel.

Yes it was, I went to the plug-ins site and found it, it was called "Image Zoom" but it doesn't work for 2.0. Darn it!!!

With SM v 1.1.18, I press and hold Control as I use the mighty mouse scroll ball, and it enlarges the current screen. For me.
That's just a statement of fact. I don't know what will work for you...

When I finally trust 2.x enough to download it again, I'll be mighty disappointed if it doesn't work!

keith whaley