Rex wrote:
Phillip Jones wrote:
Rex wrote:
When typing a site name, I'm pretty accustomed to ctrl-enter for .com,
shift-enter for .net and ctrl-shift-enter for .org domain name
completion in Firefox/IE (not sure if the last 2 work in IE).

In Seamonkey, all I can do is type 'sitename' and wait for it to search
google, and optionally add .com to it (as shown in location bar
preferences).

Is there a hack, or an extension that would enable this autocomplete in
SM 2?

It's not hard to meet expenses, they are everywhere.

Preferences>  Browser>  Autocomplete>  look at last two item at end of
page.

I'm only talking of SM 2.0- there's nothing called 'Autocomplete'.
The only setting is under Location bar for adding www and .com, that I
already spoke of.

Tried Ctrl-enter Option(alt)-Enter, Command-enter; none added anything. Also Ctrl-Return, Option-Return, Command-Return, same result.

Went Help menu and open help chose shortcuts. read all of them. a shortcut to do this does not exist. If it was a part of FF its one of the oops things they left out. Or Possibly you have an extension that does that.

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com