Martin Freitag wrote:
Anonymous S. schrieb:
Things not clearly, so I ask for suggestion.

1. When I try to search bookmarks, search results cover some tags that I
am browsing. Those tabs should not been filed. Why those tabs showed on
bookmarks search result? It happened on me with:
* bookmark manager's search menu
* sidebar: bookmarks search field
* sidebar: bookmarks "search..." button
Should I reset profile or reinstall application?

I'm afraid I don't get the meaning of your description. (what kind of
"tags"? what is meant by "filed"? Since whe are tabs shown in the
bookmark search at all?)
Could you try to rephrase your question please?

In general you can easily test with a new profile by creating secondary
one with the profile manager.

2. My seamonkey 2.0 is not official 32-bit build. Somebody contributed
64-bit build for ubuntu and I used that package with my workstation. Is
any one with official builds got this strange thing?

There is no official 64bit build afaik, only 32.
regards

Martin

Even though there has been a 64 bit windows for several years, and with the introduction of Snow Leopard for Mac its a true 64 bit OS now. It just a matter of the application Developers to develop a version for 64 bit, and for Intel to catch up on Mac side, and Intel and and the other manufacturer for PC now can catch up on PC side with 64 bit. It will take a while for developers to get on board with 64bit. Although on the Macintosh side iCab has a 64bit version available now.

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com