William Morrison wrote:
Leonidas Jones wrote:
Sarah Austin wrote:
I just took the simple route and deleted 2.0 and kept 1.1.18.

I hope they fix this in future versions.

No, it isn't going to get "fixed".

The big problem here is that you seem to have jumped into this without
understanding just how big a jump this is. It's not ike the changr
from say 1.0 to 1.1. In essence SeaMonkey 2.0 is a new application
entirely. That makes it a big transition from 1.1.18, for which you do
seem to be prepared.

Its not going to be made any easier. I see three choices for you.

1) Remain with 1.1.18 which is a dead end, it will not be updated.

2)Make the jump to 2.0.

3) Transition to Firefox.

Since you seem interested in the browser only, the 3rd choice may well
be the best option in your case. Good luck!

I hope for your system that you uninstalled it and not as you said
"deleted it" leaving all setting in your registry and files spread out
all over your hard drive.

Bill,

For three days now, every time you reply to one of my posts, you have been sending me an email as well. This would occur if you are using reply All instead of Reply, so that is the most likely culprit.

Please stop. I see the responses in the group, sending me email to just clogs up my inbox to no good purpose.

Lee