NoOp wrote:
On 11/08/2009 06:52 PM, Phillip Jones wrote:
Keith Whaley wrote:
Jens Hatlak wrote:
Arne wrote:
You mean that I can't even opt out the Chat?

Contrary to MailNews, ChatZilla is an extension which just happens to
come pre-installed with SeaMonkey 2. AFAIK you cannot opt-out during the
installation (never used the installer) but afterwards you can simply
uninstall (or just disable) it using the Add-on Manager.

HTH

Jens

Does this Add-On Manager only occur in 2.0? I don't see it in 1.1.18.

Thanks,  Keith

Yes only in SM2.0 You can emulate such, by adding two extensions (I
think they are called extension installer and then Extension
uninstaller.) I tried them and it never worked as it should.  The addons
manager is one thing I jump and shout about :)

Why? If the OP wishes to uninstall Chatzilla all he/she needs to do is
bring up the add-on manager&  uninstall. Does this not work for you?

Phillip's response was reply to Keith, who asked about the Addons Manager, and is still on 1.1.18.

Lee