Jens Hatlak wrote:
John Doue wrote:
It looks like that whatever settings are chosen for Newsgroup, a copy of
a sent post is stored as Archives in a folder chosen by the user. Is
this correct, or am I misunderstand the meaning of Archives?

The new Archive feature is a purely manual one. If you choose Archive
from the Message menu or context menu of one or more selected mails (or
use the shortcut, Shift+A), SeaMonkey puts a copy of those in the
Archives folder that is set in Account Settings.

HTH

Jens

Thanks, I had not realized there was a new Archives command in the Menu.

--
John Doue