Just upgraded our second PC to sm 2, and this one
went different than the last. The Migration demon
started and I selected a profile from 1.1.18 to
migrate. But when it finished and sm2 started,
there was just the Default user only. So I started
the Profile Manager to create a profile, and pointed it
to the old 1.1.18 folder that I thought I had migrated.
All seems to work well now, but ....

IS there a way to know for sure that I have indeed
migrated my 1.1.18 profile to a 2.0 profile??

Everything is in a d:\data\seamonkey\users\username
folder.

So what can I look for, in terms of file names/types,
in that folder to ensure the profile was "migrated?"

chuck