I have over 3 GB of mail in various folders but less than 3 GB of free
disk space.  The SeaMonkey 2.0 installer does not warn that not all
mail will be included in the new profile (due to lack of disk space)
nor does it warn at the end of the install that not all of mail was
migrated.

SM 2.0 installation finished normally (apparently) but when I started
SM 2.0 I noticed that much of my stored mail is missing.

The SM 2.0 installer should check the size of the existing profile and
warn or terminate if there is insufficient disk space to make the
copy.

Robert