JD wrote:
Phillip Jones wrote:
JD wrote:
Martin Freitag wrote:
JD schrieb:
Actually, what I've found is, on some web log ins, if I left mouse
click
on the username SM2 will offer a drop down menu with the un and once I
select that it will fill in the two entries, un and password. But it
isn't doing that with this particular log on.

Banking site or similar? Sites like that ask SM to not store those
information.
regards

Martin

And I bet there is a way to tell SM that I want to store the information
even when the site ask it not to. I just can't find what to change. ;-)

The remember passwords droplet still works However, it cause the items
to appears as I have explained you have to type in part of the username
before the password will pop in.

As for what the banks as for so long as you use as encrypted, and use as
Master password for SM or FF. That should be _more than_ sufficient.

The only one, that currently lives with me, is my 85 year old mother and
she don't even know how to turn my computers on. I still have a Master
password on all of my web Browsers and SM. I trust no one with my computer.

As long as you work with a Master Password and encryption turned on,
then the banks should have nothing to worry about.

Now Bank of America have a Login then you are switched to a site key
page and if you don't recognize the picture of your site key you don't
type in your Password. Now that doesn't work with the Remember.
Passwords droplet.

No matter what I've tried, SM2 will not save the UN and/or PW.

Try this link. I tried it and it works for me.
I've backed up the original dmg file just in case Something goes bump.

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com