On or about 11/11/2009 7:56 PM, Hartmut Figge typed the following:
> BeeNeR:
>
>> With 2.0 I have to enter at least one character before it shows me a
>> drop-down box which only shows those entries starting with the entered
>> character(s).
>
> For Bugzilla i have three addresses ans passwords. Because i was unable
> to find i way to delete the obsolete ones.
>
> Well, after calling the login-side for bugzilla i press the key 'cursor
> down' and there is my list. :)
>
> Hartmut

Neither yours or George Carden's solution works for me.  The page I use
multiple log-ins on is http://www.mail.com/  I have a couple of e-mail
addresses that I use and I no longer get the drop down selection choice.

--
Ed

"640K ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates (1981)