BeeNeR wrote:
Previous to ver 2.0 when I had more than one user and password for a
site, I would get a drop-down box with all users listed and could select
the one I wanted with one click.

With 2.0 I have to enter at least one character before it shows me a
drop-down box which only shows those entries starting with the entered
character(s).

Is there an option to go back to the 1.x way?  Or do I have to live with
this?  Should there be a bug report or feature request?

This is something, on my computer it worked just the opposite, with 1.1.17 everything was Ok, go to a site with a stored user name & password and it would fill in automatically, with 1.1.18 it did like you're saying 2.0 does for you and now with 2.0 on mine everything is back to normal, open a site username & password fill in.

--
Big Bill
Massillon, Oh USA