Phillip Jones wrote:
On occasion I find that after clicking send for a reply or new message
Progress bar still indicates sending and not says Copy finished (a copy has been copied to my sent folder). can dismiss the window the message has been copied and I find my post has been sent.

> SM2 Mac OSX.4.11 1MB DSL Up & download speed. PB 17" 1,67GB Processor.
Does not happen on every message.
I hope no.

I experienced the same problem using:
SeaMonkey 1.1.14 - windows XP SP3
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.19) Gecko/20081204 NOT Firefox/3.5.4 SeaMonkey/1.1.14

And i did not expect a patch to solve this, because nobody can "reproduce at will".
Therefore, you must live with this unresolved bug.