Hi,

I have S/MIME certificates for several of my e-mail addresses which I imported under "Manage Certificates" -> "Your certificates". I can sign e-mails with these certificates and receive and send encrypted e-mails from/to other people but I can't send encrypted e-mails to myself. When I try to do so, SM 2.0 says "Sending of message failed. You specified encryption for this message, but the application failed to find an encryption certificate for x...@y.z". I dare to say it's lying but why is that?