I am running SeaMonkey 2.0 on an HP computer with an I7 chip and the
upgrade to Windows 7.

The problems:

1.  I have to click on a bookmark between 5 and 15 times before it
will finally go to the web site and not say Site not found, could not
connect or something similar.  These are sites such as Yahoo, Google,
etc.

2.  The size of the site showing on the screen typically has to be
reduced to 75% in order to be able to see it without a lot of
scrolling back and forth.  I have tried reducing the size of the
fonts, however this has had minimal effect.  Is there a way to adjust
SeaMonkey so that the screen will automatically be reduced ?

I have tried SeaMonkey 1.18 - the program will not open/start 50% of
the time.

I have tried uninstalling, re-downloading and reinstalling SeaMonkey
2.0 with no difference in the problems.

Thanks for any help.